Most People have a "Hunger for More" and as entrepreneur, it is imperative you are always cooking something up to ensure you and your Bae to eat!
Since cooking (well satisfying hunger) is such a vital aspect in any relationship, Beneficial Bae's invited everyone in to witness a fun spin on traditional cooking class. This Broadcast Bundle is a replay of each topic pertaining to business broken down by Beneficial Bae's Business Strategist, Kita. This Hunger for More Broadcast Bundle includes the webinar as well as the eight prep-series leading up to the "cooking class"...
Video Replays focus on...
-The Recipe for Success Webinar (Over 3 Hours of detailed explanations)
- Preheating the oven: Business Start Up Basics such as professional contact information as well how, when & where to get you EIN, D-U-N-S number and filing your business in your state.
- Ensuring your tools are available: System, Tools & Automation and a detailed explanation of which apps are needed and their associated costs.
- Get Cooking: Brand Development and Management including targeting, consistency in visuals and messaging.
- Everyone Eats: Sales Conversion Activities and how to quantify your business metrics and actually measure your success.
- Put Your Foot In It: Customer Experience ensuring the consumers return and brag about your offering
-The Prep Work Series (Over 10 hours of Instagram Live Replays On)
- Part 1 of 7: Getting In The Mood to Cook - 7 Step Process to Execute a Mindset Shift for Success
- Part 2 of 7: Can't Cook In A Dirty Kitchen - How to Declutter Your Business
- Part 3 of 7: Meal Prep- Multiple Streams of Income and How to Diversify Your Offerings
- Bonus Video: Menu Planning - The 7 Step Process to Creating a Product or Service
- Part 4 of 7: Increasing Their Appetite - How to Create Marketing Content that Converts
- Part 5 of 7: All The Right Ingredients - Apps for Quick Cash Conversions
- Part 6 of 7: Make Sure You Eat Too - Outlining KPIs or Key Performance Indicators for your Success
- Part 7 of 7: Why They Don't Bite - 7 Common Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make and How to Fix It